Pages

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Pinhole view to the past

With the feel of that cold breeze on my face, leaving a momentary but serene impression on my mind, with each rush of wind.. my memories comes back to me. I fall in love with life, all over again. What people call loneliness,  I call it a PORTAL, portal to past, a portal to live all those moments again. Yeah living in the past is not always right. But sometimes its the best way to learn. Sometimes all we need is an inspiration from the back door.
Sometimes I think. When I go back to those times. It is something beyond explanation. What I feel. I am not happy or sad. I cant feel a thing as if.. as if I have gone Numb.

That state is something which makes you at peace. Your mind is void of thoughts.  Moving forward in life is what we have always been taught. We have been often told to not to repent.

But.. is that possible?
Remember?  How before leaving house we check if we have closed the back door.? But still.. we go on thinking.. confused.. did we actually close it?

The thing is.. realising what we have been through.. it doesn't matter bad or good.. makes us the person we are today. We are What our memories makes us believe.

So.. keep that door open.. a tad bit open.. just enough to look back and learn.. or look back and wonder.. what if.. it hadn't happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you said that...