Pages

Sunday, 23 February 2014

My Experiments with Youth

Welcome to the joint, people ;)

*craaaack* (yeh lo..nariyal phoda..)

Shubh arambh kiya jaay cheesy post padhne ka.. :p

Isi khushi mein 5-star ho jaye.

Eat a five star.. 

Eat a five star..

Eat a five star..

Dude c'mon..eat it once... aap toh kho gaye apni duniya mein.. (come back and read! Jitne ka hai yaaar ;) )

Sooooo,

Here I present some very cool and humorous trends which will make you laugh.! But do think on it too because #ConditionSeriousHai

1. Swearing & Sarcasm

I mean..yeah!! I remember my childhood, I would go to see movies and I would move my face from the screen when an intimate scene would come (yeah right :p) and today, 

Hahahahahahahahahaha

This is how each and every sentence is..

"#/!^@/@^@ bhabhi mast hai yaar"

" @#@/!/##@ Party kaha hai pass hone ki??!"

"#@&$@!# #$! $!/@/  $#@!#!!@ dekh ke chala na"

"@#$^&*@! $!&$*!/@@/((@/#!^
Kaisa hai?!"

( replace the above characters with some really good actually bad swears. Don't hesitate in using your creativity )

I remember a 5 year old swearing publicly,  and he was a school student. I couldn't help but laugh, trust me it was really hilarious.

Guys, let me clear out a stereotype,  girls also swear. 

I mean of course they do! We consider them as equals so..

Also swearing for them can be
a self defense technique.  How?

Man! I don't know. 

Ask the people who came up with the "Bhaiya solution" to prevent rape or the ones who came up with "Chowmein Theory" they surely are the "pundits" of the modern era.

Swearing in India is really really hilarious.
Everyone knows words which are highly depressing and insulting in all the Indian dialacts but not everyone knows what another random word is called. 

The power of "teri #@$ ki" eh??

2.) Sarcasm

Talking about sarcasm..I would like to add something which I wrote.. it will definitely explain the current trend...

There are two friends, lets call them ummm Ramesh & Suresh.
(coz market me ye aaj bohot chal rahe hai)
   
Ramesh: Pitaji ki patloon chhoti karva di hamne!

Suresh: Toh? Main Nachu??

Ramesh: Pitaji kya karege? Maarenge hame (read: hamari :p) ?

Suresh: Nai re pagle! Pagal hai?
Pehle to hame 5-5 5-star denge.
Phir unki phati patloon mein se hamari chaddiya silvayenge. Aur phir bolenge, "accha hua choti karvadi, abb baarish mein patloon bhigegi nai"

Ramesh: Yeah, right.  

I hope I conveyed the message.
So think,

Isn't sarcasm a source of negativity?
 Isn't it degrading our culture?
Don't you fear the Sanskar attack by Aloknath ji?
Don't you think what vibe you send?
Don't you give an F??




  :p


3.) Paisaaaaaaa!!


Man! Petrol prices!  :'(
Chuck the humour, #conditionserioushai!
 
Lol, not really. 

There are 1-2 advantages of this, to chaddo seriousness yaaar.

So now that Petrol and Diesel prices are going higher than the sky, I am pretty much sure that the noble citizens of India would move their ass from soft, leather-coated, zazzy car seats whose colour has been chosen carefully so as to have a matching combination with the car's colour, to the extra bouncy, public transport vehicle's seats whose speciality is the 'half-sponge-out' design.

If petrol prices goes low, people will travel in public transport and single people like me will get more chances of getting in "it's complicated" stage :p 

People, who have invested in share market remember, 

"Investment are a subject to market risk, read all the documents carefully before investing :p"

 Chill Maaro (marane to waise bhi wali hai ;) )

-Shutterrr down.-

But on a serious note, the trend which has been going will result into an India which will lose the very essence for which it is known and of which we are proud. 

Education is the key for reform. 
Each one teach one. 

This post is an entry for IndiBlogger and Cadbury 5star India's contest called
#ConditionSeriousHai

To bhaiya condition kiski serious hai? DESH ki!


P.S The topic name is such because I have learned everything written above by looking at my friends, Indian people and well, the guy in the mirror ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment

And you said that...