Do you miss it?
Do you miss your childhood?
I do. Remember? Those days, running like hell behind ice-cream van, or playing in sand for hours and coming home to listen mom rattle about keeping the house clean and then after a moment she will give you that cold lemonade.
What happened man? We grew up.! We grew into this freaks who just think about profits and money and getting back at people. I mean remember back then? We would die to talk to our friends and it was end of the world when they would not talk to you or rather as we say "jab tumse katti ho jaate the". And what not would we do to make friends again. And now? We would just not talk because we are "busy with work" ( read: egoist ).
The biggest problem we had in our childhood was not being able to go to play, or a broken pencil.
Get back to those memories, don't you wish to sleep in your mother's lap and wonder about what would you ask if you got one wish from a genie. A room of chocolates or powers of all super heroes combined without their weakness ( hehehe I would have asked that )
Don't you want to cry and dance and cut your own hairs (okay THAT I did XD ) and not worry about what people would think??
And as I always do.. the poem..
I wanted to grow up as fast as I could,
If trading anything would've made it faster, I would.
Wanted to lose that fear of dark,
That fear of dog's bark,
*sigh* if only I knew,
There are also thorns on flowers along with dew,
Broken toys were better than broken trust,
And petty fight were better than silences strange,
Coz it is the main reason for estrange..!
Marbles have been replaced by money,
I dont laugh now.nothing seems funny.
If this is what I get in return for increasing age,
People.. dont grow up...its just a mirage..!
So if I get a chance one day,
Become a child if I may,
To every luxuries I would happily say bye.
Just to once again hear that sweet lulaby.
In this rush of the world,
And passing all kind of hurdles.
I lost that child in me,
That innocence in my eyes, you will never see,
So freeze for a moment...give it a thought,,
Of Your childhood, not of money or fame,,
Don't you wanna do the same??
Coz you cannot stop growing old,
But growing up?!, that you can surely hold.!
P.S That's me in the photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
And you said that...