Pages

Sunday, 15 December 2013

CRUSHed

-----winner of the blogadda Write Over Weekend (W.O.W)  Initiative-----
I would start with a poem I wrote!

I remember that day,
It was the end of may,
The first time I saw you,
I instantly knew.!
It all stood still,,there was no rush,
Coz I had just met my first crush,
I miss those days in the school,
When I used to gaze at you,, like a fool.
How stupid of me, to not to confess..!
But atleast you should have guessed...!!
You went your way..I went mine,
And i lost a little bit of my shine,
It was all good till today, we met.
I caught her looking at me,
And I used to think my chances were sly,
You have always given me stomach filled of butterflies that I can't deny,
And once again I fell for you,
But I guess it is nothing new,
P.S.. my proposal is due.
So here it is..
I love you with all my heart,
I don't know where to end and from where shall I start,
I may have missed all those words that I crammed,
Your beauty is the reason, it is that glow,
I have to ask.. even if it's a no,
Coz now I dont have power to defend.
Confused I am..shall I press SEND??

Reminded you of someone huh?

Your heart skipped a beat?
Right?

Remember school days?
Yeah you do.
Hey?! Come back to reading man.. I will give you a chance to go back to the memory lane, to

Remember those classrooms
Remember those friends
Remember those swearings
Remember those CRUSH/es ( hehe I know I know. People can have a lot of 'em)

See? You are doing it again!  Come back ! I won't win W.O.W if you don't read it full :p

Yeah.. sweet memories those!
Those crushes were innocent, those were..gosh they felt so good. 

Having butterflies in the stomach for the first time.

Thinking shit crazy about how to impress him/her.

What not would you do!?

Try to look different in not so different uniform (THAT was tough)

Risk to be late in class and get a scolding with a hope that she/he would see you

Try to be cool in your way, like being a badass or ask questions to teacher ( by being the smart one )

Hehe I still stand on my opinion that every guy or girl has a "style"
Like, 

Attitudinal
Funny
Mysterious
Possessive
Silent
Smart

And we all get this "style" in high school

Yeah, it was scary and disheartening that you wouldn't know how she or he feel!

But you know what was even harder?

A.) knowing that she/he doesn't like you

Or

B.) knowing that he/she likes you and still you can't do something about it.

Now..
If its A.)

Chill they are just high school crushes, look around or have my permission to go back to memory lane, but dont roam around; jo dekhna hai woh dekh kar wapas.. ;)

For option B.)
Dude!

They are HIGHSCHOOL CRUSHES get crushed already!

But then, screw what I said before. .
Not knowing is the worst..

And your friends! What not they would do

Tease you
Encourage you
Criticise you

And even maybe hit on your crush ( I guess they to "jo tera hai woh mera hai" a little bit seriously)

Haha I remember what my friends would do (and they still do this in college -.-)

Dekh.. tere ko dekh rahi hai..
Dekh.. aaj to tere liye aayi hai school mein...
Bhai.. tera koi chance nai hai..

And latest..

Tujhe wo pasand aayi.
Uski friend ne usse friendship karayi..
Usse koi le gaya.. kya kiya tune ullu..
Itna sab kar ke kya mila?
Babaji ka thullu??

* two minutes silence for the friendzoned people*

But.. but..

If..
What if they said was right?
What if you find him/her looking at you?
What if.. if she/he feels the same?

You never know!

Are you brave enough to ask? ;)

So pretty well said..
Either way,

Crushes, crush your heart..

P.S now you can go back to the memory lane..  Just don't smile goofily.. neither let out a wide grin.. mom can be around, you don't want an interrogation..do you?

19 comments:

  1. Really very nice good awesome..... it reflected past in front of eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. kya baat :) tussi de great ho :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I read your blog, you were celebrating another award. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheesy it is aditya!
    Me liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birthday party is DUE!!!!
    P.S Don't forget, your birthday party is DUE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that oh Anonymous one.

      P.S You know I know :D

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! :) Thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  7. I did SMILED goofily during whole blog ! #TotallyCheesyMr.Engineer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank god that your mom wasn't around! Thanks for the compliment :D

      Delete
  8. I can relate ALMOST everything.....amazing one #the-cheesy-engineer :D

    ReplyDelete

And you said that...