Pages

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Destiny

Do you believe in destiny??

Yes, You.

The one who secretly has a crush on your best friend but cannot do anything about it.
The one who felt bad when your friend got ditched and decided to never let anyone in.
The one who often wonders that how did their parents pulled it! survived the marriage?
The one who wonders that if their parents didn't how did others' did?
The one who for the first time took the courage to give someone their heart (assuming there is such a thing called heart) and got betrayed.
The one who is afraid to confess their feelings because it is lame.
The one who is emotionally distant because he thinks being barney is Awesome. ( Okay, it is :p)
The one who when just thinks he/she really loves someone, finds out that she/he also thinks that they are in love with someone.. and holy smokes! its not YOU.
The one who wakes up all boosted up, goes to college, work and ignores all the bullshit even remotely related to the words like LOVE,TRUST,etc because its way too tiring and you don't have the capacity and the tendency to cope up with it.
The one who before sleeping thinks of all the possible scenarios in which they get their dream girl/boy. not tomorrow, not 10 years later, NOW.
The one whose love life is soooo fucked up that it is impossible to untangle to situation.

Do you believe in destiny?

Huh. You do.
you don't?
Okay you do.
wait.. really?
Haha told you. you dont.

Sure?


Confused. hmmm even i am.

Actually my belief is in glimpses. in parts. You know? (aaah you know! you can relate, i can almost visualize you giving a crooked smile)

Just when i see a girl and feel that she's incredibly beautiful and well, perfect.
I start believing in destiny.
I start believing in the ONE.

but then, i get zoned.

True Story.

The point is,

Why would you believe in destiny?
In LOVE?

It just hurts so much.
It makes you weak.
It makes you Vulnerable.

Kaun, Kaun Phir Se Mehnat
Kare Dil Lagane Ko, Dil
Tudwane Ko, Abe Koi Toh
Aawaj De Ke Rok Lo, Ye Jo-
Ladki Murda SiAankhe Liye
Baithi Hai Bagal Me,
Aaj Bhi
Haan Bol De Toh Mahadev Ki
Kasam Waapas Aa Jayen. Par
Nahi, Ab Saala Mood Nahi.
Aankhe Moond Lene Me Hi
Sukh Hai,
So Jaane Me Hi
Bhalayi Hai. 


No, I am not being some sadist guy who hasn't been in Love.
How do i know i am not in Love??
Because according to my genius best friend,
I'll know when that happens.
Well yeaaah! ofcourse!

Soo.. lets just say that you believe in destiny,

How long will you wait?
How much patient will you be?
How many heart breaks will you endure?

How far would you go?

Is it worth it?
Maybe.

But know this, and i will explain this through a song,

this is gonna hurt,
if it even ends,
somehow i have shattered my defense,
this is gonna hurt,
if it ever starts,
so promise you'll be careful with my heart.

Listen to the full song here.





Care for a poem?? ;)

You were almost wondering whether i got rid of my habit? weren't you??


Here.



It just doesn't feel right, 
The way I feel at her first sight, 
The chords of my heart sings a sweet melody,
But there I stand,silent,struck by her beauty, 
But then it isn't right, 
She isn't mine, 
I lost her in a fight,
I wish I could re-spawn,
But that wouldn't matter a bit,
She is someone else's. 
Forever.
I still like to keep a little hope alive, 
The thing that keeps me going is just her smile, 
I don't see a reason to move away, 
Yes, it would hurt, 
But for being around her? It is worth (it),
Those feelings won't just wash away,
They are just buried deep down,
But silently deep inside, I know, 
There's a guy crying out loud,
"I am still standing there, 
Always will,
Even if she won't see,
Even if things are not meant to be"

8 comments:

  1. You've written 3-4 blogs about love , now change the topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @DJ #truestory
      Not the only one in the zone!!
      Move on yaar!!!
      Btw a really nice poem!! The girl must be a lovely person ;-)

      Delete
    2. Move on from what! And yes she's a lovely person. :D

      Delete
  2. Dats really awsum... m reading ur blog for frst tym... loved it..♡♥
    dint knew u r sch a nyc writer or wateva othr say mankad.. ;) :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha kaveesha.. thank you so much Chinese ;) abb to pata chal gaya na ke likhta hu? :p

    ReplyDelete

And you said that...