Pages

Friday, 22 November 2013

Aaila! I WON

--------------------------------------
Yo peeps!
We all want to win right? RIGHT?
So here's what I would say if I win! (Unglia crossed)
--------------------------------------
"Itni shiddat se tume pane ki koshish ki hai, ke saare zarre ne mujhe tumse milani ki sazish ki hai"
( That.. would definitely be the lines I would start with! )
My first reaction: Dafuq! I won!
And then I would imagine really hard and find an adda award identical to Oscars ( well that because it looks good :D )
Some really quick Q/As for the celebrity. Don't look around!, I am talking of myself :| 
Whom would I like to thank?
Hmm.. well umm my hands for helping me type (otherwise it would have been really hard!)
Blogger.! And Blogger App and my cell phone!
My sarcastic friends for their sarcasm ( that's where I get the inspiration from )
And all the cheese stuffed in me that makes me the cheesy engineer. (Though I wish this was literal.. XD I could bite myself and.... ugh too creepy)
The poet in me. :D
Oh and Internet! ! - Thanks dude! Or uh dudette? Whatever. Thanks for whatever kbps you give :*
BlogAdda you too.. :) thanks for giving this award to a real amateur ;)
Who or what inspired me to write?
I am not so sure! One fine day I just started writing poems! Heartbreak maybe?
Just kidding XD
Boredom actually and writing liberates all the boredom and tension out of me! So there's that.
Whom would I like to hand me this award?
I would like to have this award from umm Megan Fox. Who knows she might give a complimentary kiss ;). Nah! oooh oooh I know who.. You know who..
I mean award from "You Know Who" XD XD
Coz it sounds cool. Period.
When your name is announced, who do you want to be getting your first congratulatory hug from?
I am certainly not sure of that. Maybe Sanjay Dutt? I hear he hugs good. No no no.. it would be a girl who asked me to start blogging Shruti Chaturvedi
How happy are you about winning this BlogAdda Award?
This much → (




















) x N
N: 《 put largest possible quantity here 》
What would you gift your blog with for getting you this award?
I would really modify it.. add a lot of button and stuff.  And a special tab for all my poems. ( I have written about 40 poems )
What would you gift your blog with for getting you this award?
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
and
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
trust me, engineering sucks both of these clearly.
Food and Sleep to us is like an ocean of blood to Vampires
( yeah I know, my comparison "sucks", deal with it.  I WON )
And I would come up with some pretty senti stuff too.. that I am sure of.
P.S
[The title name is such so as to give a small tribute to Sachin and ofcourse coz I WON
YEAH, I know I am a little self-obsessed]
This would be My Winning Speech on being rewarded the BlogAdda Blog Award!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice blog you got...

    I have nominated you for the liebster blog award... congrats

    jaynthbusi.blogspot.in/2013/11/liebster-d.html

    ReplyDelete

And you said that...