Pages

Friday, 29 November 2013

THE INDIAN TRENDS

TREND. what is trend?
Noun: trend
|trend|
The popular taste at a given time.
Hmmm. So whatever that is going around the world,  the current "fashion" ( as we Indian say) is called Trend.
So here's a list some shocking,  mocking and fun-filled "Trends" which are going around in apda desh INDIA. 


1. Socialising ( Read: stalking, chatting and " insulting people in front of us)

You saw this coming didn't you?  *hi-five* 

Socialising is the latest trend. It is happening everywhere, literally.
Don't believe me? Look around. 

Where are you?
In public transport??

See that guy over there? Yeah that fancy 'boots guy'. Head phones on, and chatting his way to lure some girl maybe (I pray for him that she's not a he XD ) second thoughts,  I actually wish she's a he. (That's for wearing a Being Human tee :p )

In your college? 

Do I even need to answer that? Dude its college. Official socialising HUB since FOREVER. (It is the older version of omegle, True Story!)
Name the place!  Home, Road, School, College, Office, everywhere. 

Still not convinced?  

Look at you!  Reading blogs and stuff.  With YouTube and Facebook logged in in other tabs.
( your reaction: I see what you did there ;) )

Arre even road side "kitli-walas" have a freaking Facebook Page. 

This is what a normal teenager do
1. Wake up.
2. Turn mobile-data on.
3. Check WhatsApp,  Facebook,
     Instagram, and what not
4. Update fb status : "Gm friends
     what a beautiful day. Enjoy. "
5. Slide down the notification
     bar till you get a freaking
     notification.
6. Instagram your breakfast,
     Lunch, "selfies" (btw selfie is
     word of the year by Oxford)

I guess Oxford Dictionary is trying to lure people in writing spelling with no grammatical error by adding our favourite words in their dictionary.

Gud lck der. :p 

Oh this process continues,  why bother! XD

But umm my trendy people ask these questions to yourselves.
Is meeting people personally too main stream for you?

Then why, WHY select Facebooking over Hanging out with friends.
Old-school, traditional "chats" were the best ever!

We may build a web portal, a super imaging gadget Idk, but nothing can compare to that hi-five after a joke is cracked.  True story. 

Moving to the second trend.

2. Sarcasm

Yes sir/madam! You are right. how smart of you!! Badiya hai!!
Sarcasm, according to me is the fastest emerging trend.
Remember your childhood?
Yeah right! As if you do!
We used to praise someone when they did something great.
What do we do now? 

Example:
There are two friends, lets call them ummm Ramesh & Suresh.
(coz market me ye aaj bohot chal rahe hai)
    
Ramesh: Pitaji ki patloon chhoti karva di hamne!

Suresh: Toh? Main Nachu??

Ramesh: Pitaji kya karege? Maarenge hame (read: hamari :p) ?

Suresh: Nai re pagle! Pagal hai?
Pehle to hame 5-5 5-star denge.
Phir unki phati patloon mein se hamari chaddiya silvayenge. Aur phir bolenge, "accha hua choti karvadi, abb baarish mein patloon bhigegi nai"

Ramesh: Yeah, right.  

I hope I conveyed the message.
So think,

Isn't sarcasm a source of negativity?
Don't you think what vibe you send?
Don't you give a F??







:p :p

 i dedicate this trend to my best sarcastic buddies +Divyaraj Jhala and +Kashyap Trivedi

And the third trend is...

Is...



Is...



Is...




DHAT TERI KI MAIN GHAR NAI JAANA !
No the third trend isn't partying.  It is being a REBEL.

3. Main bhi REBEL

Now a rebel can be 

-really smart or really dumb
 -really aware or really clueless
-A real beliver or a real con 

Trust me, being a rebel is the biggest trend in INDIA. 

People share their views.  
People share their ideas. 

But in that process, people turn into someone who they aren't. Sometimes just to be in a lime light, people disagree.

 Come up with absurd ideas!! 

Fasting, Rallies, Bills and what not.

 I don't wanna call names, not because I am afraid or because I am one of them. But because I don't like to talk things which I don't know thoroughly.


Yaar, kal jaake koi banda parliament ke saamne jaake kuch bhi bakwaas kar dega aur kahega

 "meri mange poori karo"
" MUJHE INSAAF CHAHIYE"
" HAMARI YUVA PEEDHI KO INSAAF CHAHIYE"

lo ji baat khatam.
MEDIA comes into the picture.
There's a special show on that guy's "Struggle in his LIFE"

And it will probably be named → "Ek aam aadmi ki kahani"

Phir kya!
People reading newspapers at home,
People sipping coffee in their offices,
People in café chatting,

Will definitely say one of these sentences

"Banda sahi yaar"
"That guy has got a point"
"Hame koi aisa chahiye, sarkar hila ke rakh de!"
" aavi rite badha ubha thaay ne tyare khabar pade sarkar ne"

I say,  GHANTA!!! KUCH BHI?!

And then another show and then another. 



And voila! 

Rebellions. Rallies. Bhukh hadtals.
I ask why?

You'll say that it works.  Yes it does.!
Exactly my point.
So imagine a some opposition party or maybe from ruling party "organising" this all..
Now say 

"Banda galat nai hai" ;)



So follow these trends!
I say why not?
When in India be a Rebel (read: Indian)  :p 



But just don't lose your own self in being one of them.
#StayOriginal

1 comment:

  1. Hey! A small token for your great blog! The Liebster Award!
    http://sufisbubble.blogspot.in/2013/12/liebstered.html

    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

And you said that...