So basically i write. POEMS.
Yeah well that's pretty basic. Everyone writes poems. A normal thing eh?
But everyone has a story. An inspiration. A push that made them express themselves. I will take a leap here and call myself an artist.
BOTTOM LINE: An Artist needs an inspiration.
Us humans have the most creative mind. You would know.. Coz while reading this,, a thought popped up in your mind...
"He could have written THIS instead of THAT"
See? Right there.. That's your creative side talking.
But,, as i was told by someone.. Sometimes having potential is not enough. Sometimes it is needed to be shown.. to be extracted.
I am not good with numbers and dates. But i think it was March.
Yeah, March it was,,
I was on my way back home. I was pretty relaxed. Physically. Mentally? not so much.
So i was pulling my hand out of the window, making a glider sorta thing from my hand,, feeling the rush of the wind as the car moved swiftly.

And then, there was a pause. For a moment, i was blank..i was NUMB. I felt nothing. Not Happy, Not Sad.. NOTHING.
I still feel the same when i start writing.
I normally don't believe is signs and stuffs. But that day, i did.
I started jotting the words down, the things i felt. grammatically correct.. rhyming a bit,, a lot of emotions oozing out of it. And as it turns out, it was my first poem.
The events in the past, had done something. Recent past. Exactly 5 Months have passed. And i am still unsure of what made me write that day, and every single day after that. But i am sure of that feeling.
In the end it is not important, that what made you start express yourselves. yes it would be a bliss if you knew. And if you do? Dont let go!!!
But what matters is.. YOU HAD THAT PUSH. Life has changed. I know because i have felt so. You may not find the change inspiring or significant. You may not even like it. But again... sometimes its about accepting it.
Yeah well that's pretty basic. Everyone writes poems. A normal thing eh?
But everyone has a story. An inspiration. A push that made them express themselves. I will take a leap here and call myself an artist.
BOTTOM LINE: An Artist needs an inspiration.
Us humans have the most creative mind. You would know.. Coz while reading this,, a thought popped up in your mind...
"He could have written THIS instead of THAT"
See? Right there.. That's your creative side talking.
But,, as i was told by someone.. Sometimes having potential is not enough. Sometimes it is needed to be shown.. to be extracted.
I am not good with numbers and dates. But i think it was March.
Yeah, March it was,,
I was on my way back home. I was pretty relaxed. Physically. Mentally? not so much.
So i was pulling my hand out of the window, making a glider sorta thing from my hand,, feeling the rush of the wind as the car moved swiftly.
And then, there was a pause. For a moment, i was blank..i was NUMB. I felt nothing. Not Happy, Not Sad.. NOTHING.
I still feel the same when i start writing.
I normally don't believe is signs and stuffs. But that day, i did.
I started jotting the words down, the things i felt. grammatically correct.. rhyming a bit,, a lot of emotions oozing out of it. And as it turns out, it was my first poem.
The events in the past, had done something. Recent past. Exactly 5 Months have passed. And i am still unsure of what made me write that day, and every single day after that. But i am sure of that feeling.
But what matters is.. YOU HAD THAT PUSH. Life has changed. I know because i have felt so. You may not find the change inspiring or significant. You may not even like it. But again... sometimes its about accepting it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
And you said that...