From the recent exploits on my post about Love, I got a suggestion from my friend. Actually best friend.
"You've already written on love"
Write on something greater.
I chuckled. And typed.. Hatred? Or umm I was thinking on writing on Indian Politics.
Assured of the fact that she will reply late, I changed the tab from WhatsApp to music player.
After a gazillion seconds, she replied..
I will kill you if you write on that. Your blog is on positives. Keep it that way. Write on Friendship.
Disclaimer: My Blog is not only on Positives. I write on everything I think of or apparently I belive in.
(In case my posts discontinue one day, It is to be assumed that I have been murdered by her)
I thought, friendship huh? What shall I write! Frankly, I was blank. And my mind automatically decided to concentrate on the lyrics of the song.
FRIENDSHIP
I won't be wrong if I say that the word Friendship, is too mainstream.
Isn't it?
Please fill my proxy, for the sake of our friendship bro!
Lend me some money, I will return it, atleast for our friendship!
And then in hindi, friends turns to bhai.
Yaar, tere liye jaan, bhai hai tu mera.
Bhul ja na usse, bhabhi hai teri..kya re, bhai nai tu mera.?!
We all of us, each and every one of us have a 'brand value' in our mind for every relations.
Yes! It is true. And love leads the table. And friendship is way down in the list. Reason being pretty simple, WE DON'T VALUE FRIENDSHIP. We call everyone our friends. We have 1000 Facebook "friends". We met someone online, and what do we ask? "Mujhse Fraandship karoge?" So, bottom line, "being friends" is too mainstream.
Actually the thing is, I don't write about friendship because I can't. Every time I try writing about it, I fail.
All I do is write random stuff and then delete it. I just play with my fingers till I try to figure out the way to start, which is well.. FOREVER.
* playing with fingers for 13 mins now*
I have always failed to understand the real meaning of friendship. Always. Yeah, I talk to them 24x7. Yeah, they know my random behaviour. But umm isn't there a test or something which can show that who are your real friends!?
This is what I thought. Well till today afternoon. I do trust them, with my LIFE. I sincerely do. But one has to know!. Like as I have been told before.
"When you are in love, you just know it"
Dude! Where's the one for friendship.
I mean, people go on waging war between Love & Friendship and claim that they will choose friendship. Well.. Excuse me, WHY?
I will answer that myself.
The ANSWER
I got a mail from the same friend this afternoon. A story that she wrote about me. About how we met. I gloated. And my heart pumped a little more blood than normal.I smacked my lips in disbelief. The very friend, who hates cheesiness, actually wrote a story, oozing with cheese XD. I felt something different. Adrenaline it was. Adrenaline is a funny thing. It makes you feel all happy and tons of emotions together. Now that feeling, is way more better than love. True story!
Point being..
I get it. I understand that why do people talk about choosing friendship over love.
I also realised that we don't need any test. We choose to be a friend. Everytime we hangout with friends. Every time we crack a joke and laugh about it. Everytime we are together or even we think about our friends, we get that same feeling which I got after reading that story. I always, ALWAYS get that feeling. I just never understood that it was my heart telling me.
There's a friend.
I have got the company of some glorious sarcastic humble crazy sentimental gangsta friends (Okay, gansta was too much). To name a few. Dj, kt, mm, Cm.
To my non-cheesy friend. Here. SOMETHING I WROTE FOR YOU. (Temme If you guys are getting bored of my poems)
P.S Though, I won't stop posting them. :p
This is for the coolest girl I've ever met, This is for the best friend I can get,
We have spent hours and hours... just talking,
Oh how much you HATE and I LOVE.. walking.!
We are sets of opposite we say,
But north and south attract each other, anyday!
I don't even remember how we met, But there hasn't been a moment after that, which I can just forget,
I haven't seen you cry..
NO, But those crocodile tears.. !!
And we talk on top of our voices...
Hah! And how we give flattery praises. Crazy sitcom fans we are.. *high five* But you hate watching movies!
And those jealous faces we see,
An uptop moment.. that would be,
That cold look on your face!
When someone gives a gaze,
Oh I do fear you sometime,
But I am not bailing on you anytime soon!
GIRL.. I will be with ya till the end.. Your crazy cheesy friend.!
No comments:
Post a Comment
And you said that...