I still remember what my maths teacher told me in 7th standard.
"You have to try using different values till you get the correct answer or an answer as close as possible to the correct answer"
Trial and error method. That's what I know it as.
I still have a subject which says almost the same thing. Apparently I didn't perform well in it.
You see, I erred. Now I have got to try again.
I think, life is almost the same.
We try. We err. We try again. Till we get what we desire or till we settle for something almost similar or satisfying to what we desired.
Heh.
The thing is, in exams it costs us time and well, marks.
In life?
Years. or in some cases, a lifetime.
But we have gotta try eh?
Because what's the point of living then?
And to err is human. ;)
"You have to try using different values till you get the correct answer or an answer as close as possible to the correct answer"
Trial and error method. That's what I know it as.
I still have a subject which says almost the same thing. Apparently I didn't perform well in it.
You see, I erred. Now I have got to try again.
I think, life is almost the same.
We try. We err. We try again. Till we get what we desire or till we settle for something almost similar or satisfying to what we desired.
Heh.
The thing is, in exams it costs us time and well, marks.
In life?
Years. or in some cases, a lifetime.
But we have gotta try eh?
Because what's the point of living then?
And to err is human. ;)
For reaching the peak,
And with promises to keep,
One must do what it takes,
Even though it takes all his life,
Even if one has to give his heart and soul,
For the line of fate is not what has the final say,
It is his actions that wins over fate, anytime, anyday,
Yes, the path is not a cake walk,
Yes one might not have anyone to talk,
One might have to sacrifice a great deal,
And wounds may be left unhealed,
Yes one might make a series of errors,
And might pass through endless nightmares and terrors,
But try is what one must do,
And try is what one will,
Because what is point of living,
If one doesn't have a destiny to fulfill.
"Its too short... we want to read mooooree.. write looong blogs" - Other musketeers
ReplyDelete